Planning a wedding is one of the most exciting things you will do in your life, being able to piece together all of your hopes and dreams and inspirations into one magical day. With all this excitement, however, comes a lot of work. And sometimes it can all get a bit overwhelming. So today's post is a list of fun ideas of things to do when all things wedding becomes a bit too much and you just need a break. Enjoy!
1. Bake a cake.
2. Go for a walk and just be outside. (Furry friend optional)
3. Be silly with your loved ones.
3. Make an awesome breakfast and spend hours eating it.
4. Learn a new skill.
5. Get some exercise in and take part in an event.
6. Go for lunch and catch up with friends. (Giant pizza, essential).
7. Get dressed up and have a night on the town.
8. Go out for coffee and cake.
9. Get lost in re-reading your favourite book.
10. Experiment with different make-up looks.
Hope you were able to get some inspiration for things to do when you just need a little break.
What do you do when you need a break from planning your wedding?